St. Patty's Day!

Wednesday, March 17, 2021

 

 

Ha! Happy COVID St. Patrick's Day! I'm a wee bit Irish. I've actually been working on my Irish family genealogy this week.

We've started watching Broadchurch on Netflix. It's an excellent British drama series about the murder of a young boy in a seaside town. My only very minor complaint is that it's easy to make everyone in town look suspicious. We are enjoying it a lot, even though I just found out it's from 2013. WHAT? Oh well, we'll take anything good.

The hubby is signed up for his vaccine tomorrow. So, in five weeks, when the whole family is finally fully immunized and antibodied up, we'll be gettin' crazy, maybe even eating outdoors at a restaurant! *dance of joy* Does Austin Land and Cattle have any outdoor seating? 'Cuz I would love a fabulous steak.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP