Music Shaming

Tuesday, March 23, 2021

When the A-List Pop playlist on Apple Music switches to the new list each week, it stops playing automatically in my car when my phone connects. By the time the first song comes on, it's playing random songs stored on my phone. So basically, it's throwback day for that trip. Today, I heard When in Rome, David Cook and Nickelback. "Far Away" was playing when I hit a stoplight, and I turned it down, so no one would know I was listening to Nickelback. Sad! I LOVE that song! Next time, I'll blare it and you can all laugh and laugh, but I'll know you're secretly singing along in your heads.

Here's a special version of one of my favorite David Cook songs, to brighten your day...


0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP