Sunday SUNDAY

Sunday, March 28, 2021

Jeff: BJ Thomas has stage 4 cancer.
Me: Oh, that's too bad. I met him once.
Jeff: Really?
Me: Yeah, he's married to Louise Mandrell. I met both of them after a concert at Opryland on vacation, when I was a kid. 
Jeff: He's married to someone named Gloria.
Me: Maybe they split up. Or maybe I'm thinking of someone else. <google search> Oh. I met RC Bannon.
Jeff: So anyone with two initials and a two-syllable last name...
Me: Yep. I've met them.

Sad about BJ Thomas though. 70's music memories.

Great news, my Dallas/Ft. Worth friends! HEB is coming soon! First two in fall 2022 in Frisco and Plano. Many more planned.

Finished Season 2 of Broadchurch on Netflix. I'm good with the punishment the murderer received. It took some HUGE twists and turns, yes? What will happen the last season? Will any other big-time British actors pop in?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP