Happy Fathers Day!

Sunday, June 15, 2014

Happy Fathers Day to Jeff, Gene, my Grandpa and all the other dads out there! And to my awesome dad, who is no doubt enjoying a cocktail, singing at the piano with his pals and taking my mom (and all the other ladies) for a twirl on the dance floor in some great club in the sky. I miss you, Dad!


Sunday Stealing: 90 Part II

30. Do you read your horoscope? 
No

31. Where was the last place you bought something? 
I bought groceries at HEB on Thursday night.

32. How do you feel about your hair right now? 
Kristen Taekman styles her very basic shoulder-length bob in a hundred different ways, so I lament the fact that my very similar haircut always looks the same from day to day. I need to learn how to do all those styles with mine!





33. Do you bite your nails? 
No

34. Do you have any expensive jewelry? 
Just a few pieces. Everything else is fashion jewelry.

35. Have you ever been told you speak fast? 
No

36. Is your laugh usually hearty? 
Yes

37. How fast have you driven a car? 
about 90 mph

38. Have you ever smoked? 
I smoked literally a few cigarettes in high school, during a stint where John and I were hanging out with the community theater crowd, while he was in a show. Everyone smoked at the afterparties and I picked up one now and then to have it in my hand. I probably inhaled once.

39. What was your favorite subject in school? 
Biology

40. Do you have cell phone provider loyalty? 
Nah. We've always had AT&T though.

41. What type of boy or girl do you usually fall for? 
funny & exceptionally smart boys

42. Do you have any hidden talents?
Most people don't know that I write song parodies.

43. Favorite Song? 
Right now I have two: Ed Sheeran "Sing" and OneRepublic "Love Runs Out"

44. Do you like to sing at all? 
LOVE it.

45. Dream Job? 
Interior Designer

46. Where does most of your family live? 
They're very spread out, but most live in Texas- Dallas, Houston and Jasper. I also have close family in Denver, Chicago, Gulf Shores... and Germany!

47. Are you an only child or do you have siblings? 
Only child. I have a distant half-brother to whom I was introduced as an adult.

48. Would you consider yourself to be spoiled? 
Nope

49. What was the first thing you thought when you woke up?
My in-laws will be here for lunch, so I thought about what needs to be done in preparation for that.

50. Do you drink? 
Yep. 

51. Know any other languages? 
No, although I wish I spoke fluent German.

52. Ever write a coded message? 
Yes. I was into cryptography in middle school and did an award-winning science fair project about codes and ciphers in 8th grade. (THAT is the project I went to regionals with? It couldn't be garage nuclear fission or any of the others? Hee.)

53. Have you ever been in someone else's wedding? 
KathyL's in Nashville- superfun!

54. Do you have any children? 
Lauren :)

55. Did you take a nap today?
not yet, but the day is young

56. Who has the same birthday as you? 
my next-door-neighbor Matt!

57. Ever met anyone famous before? 
Many people. A few standouts:  John Taylor, John Schneider, Chris Daughtry, Joey Fatone

58. Do you want to be famous one day? 
Nope

59. Any Pet Peeves? 
People who park their shopping cart in the middle of the grocery store aisle. :)

60. Are you multitasking right now?
Yes, I'm watching Million Dollar Listing while I write. And this just happened. I may have teared up. Good job, Ryan!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP