I Don't Know Any Whores

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Many of my conversations with Crystal begin with her appearing in the doorway of my office and saying something completely and delightfully random like...

"I don't know any whores, but..."

LMAO

Well, I actually intended to write today about my deep thoughts on this prisoner trade deal our government made with the Taliban, but I don't want people searching for current news and coming all the way here just to find this goofy blog.

And it's also probably best I keep my mouth shut.

:D

One question: Why on earth has this become yet another Conservative vs. Liberal issue? Political lemmings are so draining. Does anyone have a personal opinion not based on what their political party is feeding them via their liberal or conservative "news" sources? Our opinions should come from our hearts and our personal experiences, and our opinions should flow upwards to our political representatives, not the other way around.

Anyway, on a good note, my yearly cancer checkup went well a few weeks ago, then I had my mammogram last week. I just heard from my doc this afternoon that everything looks good!

Whee! Happy Wednesday!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP