Beware the Ides of March!

Wednesday, March 15, 2017


Throwback Lyrics of the Day today!

...So take a good look at my face
You'll see my smile looks out of place
If you look closer it's easy to trace
the tracks of my tears...

Smokey Robinson and the Miracles "Tracks of My Tears"

Such a great song! Is it in your head now? Then my work here is done.

I have two makeup recs today. First, Loreal Brow Stylist Plumper. If you have light colored brows, like me, or sparse areas (I have one of those, too), this brow gel will be your best friend. It goes on lightly and if you don't think it's enough, just go over it again, until you have the result you want. Easy! It builds on itself (which really handles the sparse issue well) and stays on all day.

Next is Loreal Voluminous Butterfly mascara. It goes on very well with one coat, but if you want to really knock it out of the park, put on two coats. It's not clumpy at all and the applicator does a great job of separating lashes and distributing the mascara. It's lengthening and thickening. My only complaint about it is you have to be careful while it's drying or it can speckle your eyelid or underneath your eyes. It doesn't take long to dry, so just be aware of it and definitely make it your last eye makeup step.

In other news, I see We-Vibe is paying out $10,000 claims for a privacy breach. Also noted in the article: ...a software flaw could allow a skilled hacker to potentially take control of the vibrator remotely. 

Wouldn't that be an interesting surprise! Well, how would you even know? You don't have a clue what the other person is doing. Would your partner be able to tell? Hmm.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP