Christmas

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

We've been watching and sharing Jeff Dunham's Achmed the Dead Terrorist bit for several days now. It's hilarious. So everything we did at the grandparents' the past few days was marked by the words "I KILL YOU!"

Skip-Bo: "Don't touch the cards! I kill you!"

Drive-through light show in Grand Prairie: "Don't stop in the tunnel of lights! I kill you!"

The mall (o.m.g.): "Do not take my parking spot! I kill you!"

LOL! Very Christmas-y.

Here are some cute vids we've been watching, both from America's Funniest Home Videos:
Pugs tilting heads
Baby belly laugh
DD laughed exactly like that one time at that age, when we got her a helium balloon at Garden Ridge. We could not get her to laugh again on video, once we got home. So that one makes me giggle all the more.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP