Bunch 'O Stuff

Monday, December 3, 2007

My neighbor down the street rented a cherry-picker to put up his Christmas lights. Now THAT looked FUN! My carload of teenagers was ready to pay for rides.

I just spent an hour on classmates.com looking at current photos of my high school friends. Nothing beats that initial shock that they don't look 18 anymore. When you think about it, it's is actually a good thing. When you run into someone, you don't want to look 40 while they look 18.

I also answered this new slew of questions they have at classmates.com called "Favorites." Go answer them. They're kind of fun. It's on your profile.

It's so cold here. Who brought winter? Can they please take it back up north?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP