Irrelevant Newpaper Endorsements

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

I'm very interested in who some groups endorse for office, like teachers groups or police groups. Newspapers? Not even the slightest bit. A newspaper endorsement to me is like any other person on the street voicing their support for someone. Same for a celebrity endorsement. So what. Do I care that Joe Smith wants So-and-So for president? It doesn't tell me anything about what the candidate stands for. I want the "experts" in relevant groups to tell me if they think his or her ideas might work to improve things for them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP