It's Thursday

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Hidee ho.

CJ has been here for a couple of days. We had a great time hanging out. She's gone to her daughter's now for a visit before heading home. Her DD is a sophomore at UT.

Kimberly's oldest son has applied to UT for next year in the music school. They'll be here in February for his audition. I'm glad I didn't have an audition for college, in addition to the application stuff!

Just for posterity, here's my quote of the year:
"Tori Spelling has the self-esteem of a 'pretty girl.'"
Ouch. But, yeah.

Why do I still hear George Bush talking on my TV downstairs? I thought this was supposed to be a Christmas message, and he's been chatting for 40 minutes. Ahh. I hear journalists. Must be a bonus press conference.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP