FInally the Weekend!

Saturday, March 1, 2014

Song Lyrics of the Day

...Kiss me beneath the milky twilight
Lead me out on the moonlit floor
Lift your open hand
Strike up the band
Make the fireflies dance
Silver moon's sparkling
So kiss me...


Sixpence None the Richer "Kiss Me"


Saturday 9: Waterfalls
Unfamiliar with this week's song? Hear it here.

1) This song encourages us to "stick to the rivers and lakes you're used to." What body of water is nearest your home -- pond, lake, river, gulf or sea?
Lady Bird Lake, technically a reservoir

2) Have you ever visited a waterfall? If so, please tell us about it.
I've visited Niagara Falls three times- once with Cathy in college and twice with Jeff and Lauren. I just think the falls are awe inspiring. The sheer volume of water is indescribable, something to behold. (I put this post on hold for a moment to look for my video of it just now, but ended up spending three hours organizing my photos and videos. I didn't find that one, but wow- I found a lot of cool stuff! Moving on...)

3) This song is from a CD entitled CrazySexyCool. Which word best describes how you feel today: Crazy, sexy or cool?
None of the above! I'm exhausted. Looking forward to a relaxing weekend.

4) The girls in TLC originally began hanging around together in an Atlanta-area hair salon. When did you last sit in a stylist's chair?
Maybe 3 months ago. I really need to get in and chop my hair again.

5) While she she spent her adolescence in Atlanta, bandmember Tionne "T-Boz" Watkins was born in Des Moines. Do you live in or near the town where you were born?
only 5,321 miles away

6) One of T-Boz' recent public appearances was on the Real Housewives of Atlanta. Do you watch any of the popular Bravo Real Housewives shows?
I love RH of New York ("TAKE. A. XANAX!"), RH of New Jersey ("My husband didn't call me a (C word) to my face!") and RH of Orange County ("You are psychotic, Jesus Jugs.")

7) In the 1990s, band member Lisa "Left Eye" Lopes was romantically involved with an Atlanta Falcons football player. They shared his upscale, two-story mansion. How would you describe your abode (house, cottage, apartment, condo, studio, etc.)?
house

8) Ms. Lopes was accused of arson when, after the couple argued, that mansion happened to burn down. When was the last time you lost your temper? How did you express your anger? (If it was with a criminal act, you may wish to keep it to yourself.)
The most pissed off I've been recently was at work a couple of weeks ago, arguing with someone who is disrespectful to our clients on a daily basis. I literally took a deep breath and reminded her, loudly, but not yelling, that unless the client wants us to do something illegal or there is something we want to suggest as a more desirable alternative to the process in place, the client gets what they want. As soon as it became obvious that the argument was escalating, I removed myself from the situation. There are very few things I feel are worth a serious down-and-out. Work issues are definitely not.

9) Today the third member of TLC, Chilli, designs personalized handbags. They cost about $225 each. What's the most expensive thing you have bought recently?
A sectional sofa a couple of weeks ago. Yay! It's way cool!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP