Bachelorette Finale

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Why yes! I'd love to comment on The Bachelorette finale!

Josh is way cute, just not my type. Of course, as Cathy says, I can see why YOU like him. I thought he would be great fun to date, but a player, thus a terrible choice for a husband. He turned out to be okay and definitely a much better choice for Andi than Nick. (Nick would be so much emotional "work," wouldn't he? Yikes.)

At the After the Final Rose show, Nick said he didn't understand why Andi had sex with him if she didn't love him. The only thing that shocked me at all was that he said it out loud. There is plenty of sex happening, but in like 30 seasons of the Bachelor/Bachelorette, people just don't say it. I didn't have a problem with him confronting her about it. I just think he should have used more vague language if he was going to do it on in front of millions of people.

Andi knew Nick was in love with her. She didn't feel the same way, but she slept with him anyway. When you close the door to the fantasy suite, just tell the person that you don't want things to get intimate that night. Simple. Leading someone on is a coldhearted move.

About sleeping with Nick, she said, "I'm a woman and I can do what I want." I'm with her! Sleep with 100 guys you don't have feelings for if you want to. If you get intimate with someone you know is in love with you and is going to be drawn closer to you while you're just "having fun," that's pretty crappy. The person has every right to call you out on it.

Maybe not on national TV in such specific terms, but it's Nick, so there you go.

Anyhoo... Andi and Josh are a very cute couple! Glad everything is working out for them. On to Bachelor Pad on the Beach, a.k.a. Bachelor in Paradise!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP