Shrinkage

Thursday, July 24, 2014

There is a simple solution to shrinkage. Not the kind men fear... the kind women fear--

Clothing shrinkage.

The solution is pre-shrunk fabrics. Yeesh. Is that so difficult? Wash and dry (if appropriate) your fabrics before you create a piece of clothing. Then we can follow YOUR care instructions on the garment without wondering if we'll have to toss the darn thing in the trash.

Not to mention the pain and suffering of putting on a pair of slacks that you forgot you had accidentally dried in the dryer the last time they were washed, when they barely zip and you think you've gained ten pounds overnight. I've very carefully drip dried those pants for months, because I knew that despite the care instructions, they would shrink if dried in the dryer.

Gah.

Sexy lyrics on the way home in the car this afternoon. I've always thought these were way cool, but I don't think I've included them here yet. Better late than never:

Lyrics of the Day

...I threw my hands in the air, said, "Show me somethin'"
He said, "If you dare, come a little closer."

...Not really sure how to feel about it
Something in the way you move
Makes me feel like I can't live without you
It takes me all the way...


"Stay" Rihanna (feat. Mikky Ekko)

In entertaining news, Jennifer told us a story about a "slutty girl" she used to know, a friend of her husband's, whose apartment they visited on occasion back in the day. She described the girl's ho-bag apartment with photo collages of her with various guys, etc., and said the worst thing about it was that she kept her "Nasty Snatch" cream on top of her toilet. Everyone started laughing. (I can't even type it without giggling. And gagging a little.)

Me: Wow. I don't think I've heard of that.
Jen: Like itch/irritation cream.... you know...
Kyra: When we go to Vegas, the first dare is going to be that one of us has to ask a store clerk if they carry Nasty Snatch cream.

(Yeah, we talk a lot about this Vegas trip. It HAS to happen.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP