Friday Night Hangin' Out

Friday, September 12, 2014

It was hella hot outside during lunch today, which brought about the Quote of the Day--

"My panties are wet. And NOT in a good way."  -Crystal

Bwahaha! *wipes tears*


Friday Meme: Lasts

Last thing you Googled:
dylan mcdermott naked

Last concert you attended:
I think it was Maroon 5 last fall! Yeesh. I don't have any tix for concerts coming up either.

Last movie you saw in the theater:
Guardians of the Galaxy

Last record you bought:
Maroon 5 V

Last text you received:
"It's that kind of night!" from Jen just now, along with a photo of Chuy's New Mexican Martini

Last first date:
Hmm. I don't remember specifically, but it was fall of 1988, probably a guy in one of my classes.

Last day off and what you did:
A Friday a few weeks ago, and I spent the day in Napa Valley!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP