Happy Sunday!

Sunday, September 28, 2014

AGGIEEEEEEES!! Whoop!!



We were playing so unusually crappy yesterday and Arkansas so unusually well, that I would never have guessed we would find our rhythm in time to tie it up. Could we stick with taking 1 quarter next time and not 3? Most exciting finish in a long time though. We were all thrilled and amazed!

Coach Price (defensive line) was happy...



Sunday Stealing: Ask Away!

1. What is your zodiac sign? Aries
2. What is your favorite color?
green
3. What’s your lucky number? 3
4. What talents do you have? I sing, write songs and fiction, I'm a pretty good hack interior designer
5. Are you psychic in any way? no, just observant
6. Favorite song? at the moment- "Animals" and "In Your Pocket" on Maroon 5's new album V
7. How many pillows do you sleep with? 1-2
8. What position do you usually sleep in? on my left side
9. Have you ever tried archery? only during PE at school
10. What’s the longest you’ve ever gone without sleep? When Lauren was born, I went close to maybe 48 hours awake. I was hallucinating and my visual depth perception disappeared.
11. Do you have any scars? I have one cat scratch scar from Ernie, several little biopsy scars here and there, a round scar by my eye where I was hit in the head by a falling conch shell (#ThatExplainsALot #DamnBlanketForts), a scar on the top of each foot from a lymphangiogram, and my post-mastectomy reconstruction scar.
12. Have you ever had a secret admirer? I don't think so.
13. Can you do any other accents other than your own? Various English accents, southern, Texan, Australian, German. Not sure I do any of them well.
14. Are you a good judge of character? I tend to assume people I meet are honest, good-hearted, etc. and when a few turn out not to be, I'm always surprised. Then that's the first thing I think- I'm a terrible judge of character!
15. Can you curl your tongue? Yes
16. Are you a clean or messy person? I'm clean, but not exceedingly so. My stuff gets cluttered and messy, but as soon as I notice, I straighten things up.
17. How long does it take for you to get ready? ready for what? Ha. I can get ready to go out in as little as 10 minutes or as long as an hour. That's probably less than average.
18. Do you have much of an ego? Nah.
19. Do you talk to yourself? Rarely.
20. Do you sing to yourself? I sing alone a lot, but I wouldn't call it singing "to myself."
21. Can you name all 50 states of America? Yes, but I don't know the little song or anything. I would have to think through them.
22. Have you ever been scuba diving? Nope. Never will.
23. What makes you nervous? Speaking in front of hundreds of people. I do it, but it's not my favorite thing.
24. Do you correct people when they make mistakes? Depends on the mistake. If it's a spelling or grammatical error on social media or in an email, no. If it's something that will be a problem if repeated, I do.
25. Are you ticklish? yes
26. Have you ever been in a position of authority? I've been a manager and supervisor in my career.
27. How many piercings do you have? 2
28. Can you roll your Rs? Yes. In the front and in the back.
29. How fast can you type? Medium.
30. What are you allergic to? CT and MRI contrast agents, sulfa antibiotics
31. Do you keep a journal? Only this blog and only things I don't mind everyone in the world knowing. I kept daily written journals twice when I was younger and both times they were read by people I had trusted, who then felt compelled to question me about things I'd written. After the second time, I realized it wasn't worth anyone getting their panties in a wad over my private, uncensored thoughts.
32. Do you like your age? Yes. I'm still young and healthy, yet old enough to have accumulated a lot of life experience and to know myself well.
33. What makes you angry?
Anyone who feels they have the right to physically harm someone else (guy in Llano beating up elderly folks, two teen girls stabbing their "friend" in the woods, etc.). Exception- police officers who have to use force when someone they are arresting is fighting them. If you're being arrested, calm down and get in the car and voice your concerns at the station. You have zero right to fight the police. If you do, I don't mind if they beat the ever-loving crap out of you.
34. Were your ancestors royalty? Not that I know of.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP