Sunday Stealing

Sunday, October 5, 2014

Well, the Mississippi game was just plain painful to watch. What has happened to Hill's confidence in the last two weeks? No one expected anything out of this year, so it's been amazing where we've been so far, but in the end, our team is young and thus inconsistent. I really wanted them to throw Kyle Allen in there yesterday, but I suppose patience with Hill is best. When he's relaxed, he hits those receivers every single time. He needs to learn to trust his ability.

So weird that so many top 25 teams lost this week. It's a shakeup of a season so far. Keeps things exciting though!


Sunday Stealing: Random 20

1. Have you had an argument with anyone recently? If so, do you still have issues with that person?
Well I didn't think we were having an argument on Thursday, but Felicia thought we were. I was telling her that I was angry that someone else did something. She thought I was angry with her, because she had actually told the person to do what they did, which I didn't know.... So about two minutes into the conversation, she got very defensive and was angry with me and I was sooooo confused! When I figured out what was happening, I told her I wasn't mad at her at all. I also emailed her after we hung up the phone with a huge apology. She never said a word about it, but we've talked since then. So I'm not sure where we stand at this point. Hoping we're good!

2. Are you talking to anyone while filling this in? How about texting/chatting on Facebook? 
Nope, I'm just watching cooking shows and doing this meme at the moment.

3. Have you done something recently that helped someone else, in any way?
I took care of having the fence fixed, so the neighbor didn't have to handle it.

4. Who was the last person to pay you a compliment? 
Leslie said I was "on fire" correcting things during the vendor meeting the other day. I've been finding errors in their specs at every single meeting! Gah.

5. Is there anything that’s happened in the past month, that you wish you could go back in time and change?
Nothing I can think of!

6. What colour is your purse/wallet? 
black

7. What’s the closest item to you that’s black? 
Maya

8. Think about what you looked like 5 years ago. How did you look different, compared to the way you look now? 
I was leaving my hair curly most often then. Now it's almost always straightened. 

9. Before Facebook became popular, did you use any other social networking site, like Bebo or Myspace? 
I had a Myspace page, but I was never very active on it. Most of my online social time was devoted to message boards and LiveJournal.

10. Has someone of the opposite sex ever sung to you? If so, how did you respond to it? 
I've been sung to on a few occasions. I love that!

11. When did you last hug someone of the opposite sex? 
Jeff and I hugged yesterday.

12. Have you ever seen the film “Casablanca”? Did you like it? 
I've seen it. I don't really get into old films, so it was ok, but not something I would watch again.

13. Do you have a relative whose name begins with ‘L’? Tell me about him/her. 
Lauren is the obvious 'L', but you know all about her! Liz is my mother-in-law. She was a stay-at-home mom while her kids were growing up, and then worked as the administrative assistant to an airline executive for many years. She likes to cooking, traveling and home decorating.

14. Are you a secretive person? 
No. I'm a very open person. If anything, I tend to "overshare."

15. When did you last eat? 
A couple of hours ago I had cereal.

16. If you were going to buy a present for a special person, what would you generally choose? 
I really like getting someone an activity-based gift like tickets to an event or class, etc.

17. If I’m going to buy you a box of chocolates, which kind should I definitely NOT get?
I don't generally like chocolates with gel or cream fillings.

18. Is there something you generally always ask for help with? 
Vacuuming the air registers on the ceilings. I can't reach them.

19. If you had to give up your phone or your computer, which would it be? 
Computer. It's not as mobile.

20. Has anyone called you gorgeous/beautiful today?
Not yet. The day is young!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP