Good Morning!

Saturday, October 11, 2014

So. I'm watching Hilary Duff and Giada De Laurentiis on Watch What Happens Live now (on my DVR from this week). LOL and omg. SO funny. I think Andy is freaking them both out. And I'm having Lizzie McGuire flashbacks. I watched every episode with Lauren when she was a little girl. Lauren has even met Jake Thomas!

...Then I see you smiling as I go oh, oh, oh
Yesterday my life was duller
Now everything's techni-color
Hey now, hey now,
This is what dreams are made of
...

"Hey Now" The Lizzie McGuire Movie Soundtrack- Ha!

OH man, Hilary has no idea what a shotski is. Giada has done it before. This is awesome.

BTW, regarding the Giudices of Real Housewives of NJ and their prison time... I'm sick of them thinking of themselves as victims. They need to stop acting like something terrible has happened to them. They did this to themselves. They committed fraud at the expense of other innocent people. Their "we'll get through this" attitude is seriously ridiculous. While I feel awful for their daughters, I have zero sympathy for them.

My company moved today! It was a long-ass day, but we all got packed up and out of there in time to get to Chuy's for happy hour.

Goodbye beauuuutiful Austin skyline view.  :(
Hello ten minute commute! :)

We'll see if I can remember how to reconnect all my electronics on Monday morning.

Off to College Station today. BTHO Ole Miss!!


Saturday 9: Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It)
Unfamiliar with this week's tune? Hear it here.

1) Are the majority of your friends married or single?

It's honestly about half and half.

2) Rings are one of the items most frequently pawned. Have you ever visited a pawn shop, either to sell or to buy?

I have been in a pawn shop one time in my entire life. JohnH pawned a guitar when we were in high school. He thought he would get a couple of hundred dollars for it and he got about $30. Thus I learned at 15 that a pawn shop is the last place you want to get a loan.

3) Let's say we want to put a ring on it: What's your ring size?
I have no idea.

4) Beyonce does commercials for Pepsi. What's the last beverage you drank?

New Mexican Martini at Chuy's

5) Beyonce also has a clothing line. What are you wearing right now?

jeans, a grey long-sleeve top and tennis shoes.

6) Speaking of clothes, Sam was changing hers this morning when she unintentionally flashed her neighbor. She didn't realize he was working along the fence that runs under her bedroom window. Tell us one of your most embarrassing moments.

My bedroom in high school was in the front of the house. I had a huge floor to ceiling window. One evening, I realized that you could completely see through my translucent bedroom curtains if the lamp was on at night, which it was during who-knows-how-many times I didn't want to share with the neighborhood.

7) Rumor has it Beyonce is pregnant again. Coincidentally, Sam needs to check the Babys R Us registry for a shower present. Who will receive the next gift you give?
Lauren. It's her 21st birthday next month!

8) But Sam doesn't actually want to go to the shower and is trying to come up a good excuse. Tell us a time you fibbed to get out of doing something.
I don't fib to get out of things. I just say I can't or don't want to do it.

9) When did you last go inside the bank and talk to a teller?

The last time I even went into the bank, Lauren was in high school and I had to get a form notarized for a summer camp. Last time I spoke to a TELLER? 2008 perhaps.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP