I'm About to Ruin Your Favorite Cookie Snack

Sunday, July 26, 2015

This week, the DM gals had a very in-depth (pardon the pun) conversation about anal bleaching. It was absolutely hilarious, and I wish I could share every detail here, but unfortunately this is a rated PG blog. I do have to post this one priceless moment though, for posterity--

Me: ...You'd have to frequently participate in activities where someone is up close and personal with that area to put in that level of effort.
Jen: Well, that wouldn't be me. It makes me uncomfortable just to watch the commercials for those Hershey's things, where you dip the cookie sticks into chocolate.


I love her.


Sunday Stealing: I’ll spread my wings and I’ll learn how to fly Meme

1. Have you ever had a pen pal?
We did pen pals in elementary school with kids at a sister school in some far away state.

2. What’s your favorite breed of dog?
cocker spaniel

3. Can money buy happiness?
No, but there is a minimum of stress in having at least a safe place to live with a roof over your head and food on the table.

4. Do you listen to music when you’re down?
Definitely. Sometimes upbeat music to raise my spirits and other times sad music to really punch the feeling home. :)

5. What is one thing you spend way too much money on?
I wouldn't say we spend "too much" money on it, but we spend quite a bit of money on eating out, because I hate to cook and most of the time, it's the last thing I want to do.

6. Can you honestly say you’re okay right now?
At the moment? Yes. :)

7. What was the last thing you spent money on?
Other than dinner at Flores last night (ha!)... we made a trip to Sam's and bought granola bars and juice.

8. Is your current hair color mostly your natural hair color?
It's only my natural hair color.

9. Who have you texted in the last 24 hours?
Absolutely no one. I'm off the grid, yo.

10. Were you in a good mood last night?
Yes.

11. Do you have a reason to smile right now?
Yes, I am thankful for our great friends and that Lauren's pain is improved this week with new meds.

12. How often do you hold back what you want to say?
More than I should.

13. Do you think that in the end, everything will fall into place?
Yes

14. Are you currently looking forward to anything?
Aggie Night at the Round Rock Express game next weekend.

15. Do you have any TV shows on DVD?
Just Impractical Jokers and Square Pegs. We don't own many DVDs.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP