I've Got You... Or Not

Tuesday, April 5, 2016

"Don't let go until I say so," the little boy says in the new Quaker Oats commercial, as he turns to tentatively start pedaling his bike. The mom says, "I've got you."

THEN SHE LETS GO.

Yikes!


Last night, one of the contestants on The Voice sang one of my favorite old songs, "You Ain't Woman Enough (to Take My Man)." I was looking for her performance on YouTube later and found this old performance... by Paramore!



I thought it was going to be some cool, alt-rock version, but she sings it straight up Loretta Lynn.
So great!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP