Let Me Guide You to the Purple Rain

Monday, April 25, 2016

I'm sure y'all know how much I love this. I'm embarrassed I didn't even know it happened (back in 2014), until two days ago!

Adam Levine.

And Train.

Together.

And Purple Rain!



If you watched 20/20 on Friday night, you saw this lady (I can't remember who she was exactly, but one of the interviewees on the Prince episode) who said about the lyrics of "Purple Rain" (misquoted, but we all know what she meant)...

"He said..."

She got choked up and dabbed her eyes with a tissue.

"...I don't want anything from you. I only want to see you crying in the purple rain. I don't even know what that is! AT ALL. But I want to be crying in it."

The other great quote- his hairstylist said he was so dedicated to his fans during performances, and when he gets to the pearly gates, he can tell God he left it all on the stage.

So true.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP