Kelly and Michael

Thursday, April 21, 2016

I enjoyed watching Kelly Ripa on All My Children for years before she got the Live job. This week I've lost all respect for her.

She's a no-show to her own show, because she has sour grapes about Michael Strahan getting the GMA gig. What happened to sitting next to your cohost the day after the announcement and saying "Congratulations! We're all so happy for you!" Even if you're jealous (understandable) and/or you're hurt that your cohost didn't tell you about his new job before it was announced (also understandable, even though it's reported that he wasn't allowed to tell her), that's what you say. That's friendship... or support for your coworker... or at the very least, good manners. Her behavior is rude and childish.

I'm not sure at this point that I will continue watching when he's gone, because she's been so ridiculous.

Of course I will watch if Anderson Cooper is on.

Michael is great on the show and on GMA (my favorite morning show for years, so happy I can watch again!). Good for him!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP