Campaign Slogan 2016

Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Jeff and I were at Mandola's last week. I grabbed a drink and went to the back room. Jeff came in a few minutes later.

"There's someone here you know! He'll be here in a minute to say hi."

Well, that could be anyone from the exterminator, to a childhood friend, to George Clooney, or anyone in-between.

(Clooney might come to my table to say hi, at my husband's request. Okay, when I actually see it written out, probably not.)

I asked for further clarification, but the hubby wouldn't give me any more info.

Dah dah daaaaaaah... It was the IT director from work. That would have been my last guess. Ha! Very nice of him to come over and chat!

Speaking of work (rare segue!), I had lunch with Mel and Crystal on Friday. The two new CDMs have been there two months, and Mel said one met with HR last week with a complaint about the manager. No surprise there. HR is going to coach the employee on how to work with this particular manager. We just keep saying, the first step to fixing a problem is admitting there's a problem. Shaking. My. Head.

And finally... #LastTextYouSentIsYourPresidentialCampaign:

"Bwahaha! Who knew?"

*snort*

See, Laura sent me a link to an article about tampons causing cancer, and this was my response. It's been a running joke for many years, since this conversation happened--

Laura: I don't use tampons, because they cause cancer.
Me: No they don't. I have used them my entire life and...
Laura: And you've had cancer. TWICE.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP