Hey Siri

Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Maroon 5's new song "Don't Wanna Know" was on the radio on my way home from the airport today. (Scott-n-Kirsten are on their way to Australia! I'm totally jealous!) I asked my personal assistant, Siri (...who happens to be Australian, ha!), "Hey Siri- Does Maroon 5 have a new album?"

He said, "Yes."

Smartassery. Alrighty then.

"What is Maroon 5's new album called?"

"Sugar: Deluxe Single."

"That was last year and 'Sugar' isn't an album."

"I'm sorry. I didn't understand that."

When Siri and I aren't on the same page, he should just say, "I'm sorry I didn't understand that, but I'd be happy to collect some George Clooney photos from the internet for your perusal, straightaway."

Then I don't have to contemplate trading him in for the British fellow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP