Hollywood Guys

Friday, November 18, 2016

I always have funny conversations with my mother-in-law. She was here this week for a few days for Lolo's birthday. She was telling me that she recently had a conversation with her dermatologist about Lauren's pain. She said he was very compassionate and is such a great person. She and my father-in-law have been going to him for years.

MIL: His son-in-law is Tony Romo. His son is some kind of big Hollywood guy. His last name is Crawford. I guess his son's last name would be the same. Do you know who it is?
Me: Chace Crawford?

OK. Let's stop there for a second.

I'm 49. I barely even know who Chace Crawford is. I have no idea why his name would enter my consciousness. Or how I know that it's spelled with a C, not an S.

I blame this on TMZ.

Anyhoo... I told her to Google him.

Me: The first or second link that comes up should be his Wikipedia page. It should have his parents' names on it.

She gets out her phone.

MIL (reading): That's him! His father is a dermatologist in Dallas and his brother-in-law is Tony Romo.

YES! If you ever need information on "big Hollywood guys," I'm your source.

A little while later we were having one of those "what ever happened to [insert celebrity name here]" conversations. We didn't know what happened to any of them. Until...

MIL: Oh! I wonder what ever happened to that Doogie Howser kid. Remember him? He was really good in that role.

Ummm, yes. Such a talent. Gosh, I hope that guy isn't penniless.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP