Will You Share Your Life With Me...

Friday, December 15, 2017

...for the Next Ten Minutes...?

Reading a bit about The Last Five Years musical and learned that Samantha Barks (Eponine in the film version of Les Mis) played Cathy in the West End production last year! Would love to have seen that.

Here she is singing "I Can Do Better Than That" from The Last Five Years at an unrelated solo performance in New York City...



Her voice is AMAZING.

Lyrics du Jour

Cathy: ...I want to be your wife
I want to bear your child
I want to die
Knowing I
Had a long, full life in your arms...

Jamie: ...Will you share your life with me
For the next ten lifetimes?
For a million summers...

Both:...'Til the world explodes
'Til there's no one left
Who has ever known us apart...


"The Next Ten Minutes" from the musical The Last Five Years

Happy Friday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP