I Am Your De-eentist

Wednesday, December 13, 2017

I did something to the outside of my gum within the past few days. It's really red and painful. I would say it was a popcorn hull injury, but I haven't had popcorn. It's also a pretty large area.

I had my dental checkup today (of course!) and the hygienist and dentist both said, "It looks maybe like you gouged it with a tortilla chip."

If I lived in Utah or Connecticut, would that be the assumption? Are tortilla chips the only food or non-food item around the world that gouges your gums, or is this just a Texas thing?

(Yes, I did have tortilla chips this weekend. Still!)

In other news... CONGRATULATIONS SENATOR DOUG JONES! And really, congratulations Alabama, because the world was watching to see what happened there, and in my opinion, you came through. A lot of people voted against their lifelong party, which gives me hope for humanity. Love to see people thinking and not blindly voting party lines.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP