Disney Alligator

Thursday, June 16, 2016

Incredibly sad time for Orlando. It's one of my very favorite cities and I've made so many great memories there. Just heartbreaking.

Regarding the alligator attack, I have to say that if there is a "No swimming" sign, I don't set foot in the water. Would you? Most of us assume it is dirty, or filled with chemicals, or there is an undertow or the bottom is covered in sharp objects. It's sufficient to keep the average person out of the water. Not that I blame the parents, because (although I would never do it myself) I can understand how the occasional vacationer might assume you could play along the edge. In the end, it was a terrible, rare and random incident.

There should be a warning sign when you enter the state of Florida that any body of water may contain alligators. Heck, you may see them walking around in the streets.

SO incredibly tragic. I cannot imagine the horrific experience and aftermath for the parents and other people who were there.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP