Monday

Monday, June 20, 2016

Time Warner Commercial Wife (in friends' bedroom during party, after catching hubby watching TV): Why are your shoes off?!
Time Warner Commercial Husband: I'm on their BED. I don't wanna be rude!

Ahahahaa. Never gets old.

My favorite summer ad campaign- Coke's song lyrics.


I finally bought one of these:

Hee! YES.

I think that's all the randomness I have to share this afternoon! On to the survey.


Sunday Stealing: My Friends Call Me Tulip

Can you stay inside all day without getting bored? Every once in a while.
Tell us about a TV show that we should watch. The Blacklist. Best TV drama right now, with a gripping storyline and those perfect, snarky James Spader one-liners.
When was the last time you were at your home computer all day? A couple of weeks ago, doing UAT for work.
What websites other than your own do you visit daily? I don't really surf cool and/or informative websites anymore. I visit Amazon and Gmail most every day.
Do you have a favorite day of the week? Why? Friday. It's the beginning of the weekend, and has a fun vibe to it.
Did you ever watch Saturday morning cartoons? What was your favorite? Bugs Bunny was my favorite.
Were you a comic book fan? No
Did you earn an allowance when you were a kid? How much? Was it tied to chores? I got $5 a week. It wasn't tied to chores.
What is the fanciest type of car you've ridden in? What occasion? I have ridden in a limo a few times for high school dances and a couple of girls' trips. The nicest sedan I've ridden in was probably one of Doug's various BMWs over the years.
Whats your favorite sport to watch? Football
Ever tried surfing? No
Have you ever been to a live major team sporting game? I went to a Houston Aeros hockey game when I was a kid. That's it! Sad!
From a scale of 1 to 5 how athletic are you (1=nerd, 5=very athletic)? I was quite athletic - a 4 - until high school. In college I was about a 3. Since then, I'm a 1.
What's your favorite horror movie? The Shining
What is your favorite cult classic movie? Rocky Horror Picture Show
About how many times do you go to the movies a month? Once every couple of months. We used to go far more often, when movies were better.
Favorite movie, which one came to your head first? Love, Actually
What if your life was like a movie? What type of movie would it be? a comedy
Do you like long series movies, like "Lord of the Rings"? As long as each movie stands alone, I like them. I loathe cliffhangers than make you wait a year to pick up the story.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP