Duuuuust in the Wind

Thursday, June 9, 2016

...and everywhere else.

Kitchen remodel day #4. There is dust on tables, couches, chairs, shelves, knick knacks.... every single surface in the house. Today I feel it on my skin. I think it's on the cats, too. Soon, they will take down the plastic surrounding the construction zone. Then I can start the real dust cleanup process in the rest of the house.

Neighbors who have gone before us in the kitchen remodel adventure warned us, but you really can't fathom the reality of dust in every nook and cranny of your home until it's in your house. Gah.

Tiling begins tomorrow. They have some of my tile laid out on the floor this evening. I LOVE it. Whew!! You always wonder what it will look like in your space. It looked beautiful in the brochure photos, but would it work in our kitchen? Yes. Yes, it does.

On the Presidential race: I wonder if Bernie would consider running as an Independent. I think I could vote for him over these other two losers. He couldn't hurt things much, with Congress blocking anything too weird. He'd be fun to watch in State of the Union addresses.

Gary Johnson might be a viable and more realistic alternative. He needs to get himself into the news more though- get his views out there, so people know there is another choice. Come on, Libertarians! Let's see what you've got! It's your time to enter the spotlight.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP