All My Exes Live in Texas

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Well, not true for me. But Kimberley sent me a cryptic email last night that said only-
All my exes live in Texas. More later!

So I start thinking, which person is she going to tell me lives here? Well there are three significant ex-boyfriends of hers. (I'm sure she'll be thrilled I think so. LOL.) I already know David lives here. The other two are Jeff and Shane. I don't know anything about Jeff anymore, but Shane was a close friend of mine in high school and last I knew, he was in Kansas.

I checked in on Shane's profile on Reunion and Classmates to see if he's changed his location, and, well as we all know by now, these things flag when you are on someone's profile, so... I totally look like a stalker.

Anyway, she must have just gotten into contact with one or both of them. Fun!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP