AI Finalist from College Station

Thursday, January 17, 2008

No huge secret, but Jason Castro, who lives in College Station, made it to Hollywood from the Dallas auditions. I caught a glimpse of him in the last bit of the show last night. Cool!

Yesterday I made it through American Idol, the video game, on Medium. I AM... your American Idol. Thank you very much. *bows* It was pretty easy, so I'll try the Hard level next time. You really have to learn the songs before you try it without the vocals, because the game wants you to match the singer exactly. No freeform singing allowed, except in karaoke mode. I find that for songs I know, I perform better not paying attention to the music bars on the screen. It's distracting to try to match the bars, and my voice starts to sound like cruise ship karaoke night. (Eek.)

There are two versions of the AI video game. You want the one by Karaoke Revolution. Evidently the other one (by Codemasters) doesn't allow you to turn off the vocals, so you have to sing with the singer the whole time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP