Off to Dallas

Friday, January 25, 2008

DD is competing in a State cheerleading competition in Frisco Sunday, where we're told the temperature INSIDE the Dr. Pepper Center will be 60 degrees. It's to keep the ice hockey rink frozen while the teams compete on top of it, on a spring floor. Brrr.

Meanwhile... had a blast from the past when one of my old online friends emailed me today. There's still an EZBoard out there with some of the original gang popping in to say hello. I wasn't ever on this particular board, but it is a lot of people I know, now that I look at it. If I could remember my EZBoard login info, I'd say hello, too! Very sweet of her to remember me.

I now have texting capabilities. Not a big fan of it, but there you go. I'm slow, so please be patient with me. :)

DD bought herself an AT&T Tilt yesterday. This phone is practically a PC, and requires a manual that resides on a disk. Amazing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP