Ahahaha

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

This morning I did a booth for the Foundation at the high school's community service fair. Afterwards, I brought the display board back to the foundation office, where everyone was talking about giving my info sheets to someone named Sergei. I thought they'd hired some exotic Russian guy with a soap opera name to handle paperwork. Um... woo-hoo!

When I realized who they were talking about I said, "Well I was about to ask who Sergei was (insert waggling eyebrows here), but I realized you guys are talking about Sarah Gaye!"

Karla said, "Yes, that's the Texas pronunciation of Sarah Gaye!"

sare-gay

Oh my. That was hilarious. Scott thought there was a Sergei there, too, when Sarah Gaye first started working there.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP