Angie and Jesse on AMC!

Friday, January 18, 2008

Whee!! Angie and Jesse are back on All My Children! I cannot tell you how cool that is. AND Greenlee is back, too. The new Greenlee never really fit. I'm not too crazy about the new Babe, but she's growing on me.

But Angie and Jesse! How awesome were they in the 80s. Back with Greg and Jenny. Those were the days.

Angie made her first appearance today, so I had to watch. Jesse comes back on the 25th. Or is it going to be Darnell Williams jumping in as the guy that was in the woods that now has the mystery illness? Hmm?!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP