Happy New Year

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Hope everyone had an uproarious and crazy New Year's Eve. We had a nice dinner at Iron Cactus, where I deviated from my normal entree and ended up with one of the hottest things I've ever eaten. Never deviate, people!

And now...

My Top 7 from 2007

Favorite Movies
1. The Bourne Ultimatum
2. Ocean's Thirteen
3. Transformers
4. Sweeney Todd
5. Enchanted
6. Hairspray
7. I am Legend

Favorite TV Shows
1. The Office
2. Grey's Anatomy
3. American Idol
4. Two and a Half Men
5. Entourage
6. TMZ
7. Boston Legal

Favorite Songs
1. Daughtry, Over You
2. Justin Timberlake, What Goes Around ...
3. Plain White T's, Hey There Delilah
4. Carrie Underwood, Before He Cheats
5. Pink, U + Ur Hand
6. Maroon Five, Wake Up Call
7. Taylor Swift, Teardrops on My Guitar

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP