It's a Beautiful Day

Thursday, January 10, 2008

The weather is quite springy right now. Gotta LOVE IT!

I've managed to do two important things lately... floss every day and start walking. Laura and I have talked about walking after school a million times, and finally we did it. We're set to walk three days a week. Rah rah! Flossing- I hate it. CJ told me about the Reach flosser, which has disposable floss doodads and a handle. No icky fingers all up in your mouth! No cutting off the circulation in your fingertips with floss wrapping! So I tried it and I'm hooked. I even got DD one, which she actually uses.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP