Cheer Weekend

Sunday, January 13, 2008

This was a cheer weekend. One-day nationals in San Antonio. They kicked major booty. Woo! Grand Champs in Level 3 and 4, and THE PARENTS won the Spirit Award for being the most obnoxious loudest. Go Parents!!

We all played Rock Band a few times at Laura's Saturday night. It's really fun. Must get it! Meanwhile, I've switched from Guitar Hero to American Idol. AI is much easier. I think one of my problems with Guitar Hero (other than my lack of coordination on the controller) is that I don't really like that music. I just don't. That means, I don't know most of the songs, and the ones you don't know are way more difficult.

So when they come out with Guitar Hero Bubble Gum Pop Version, please call me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP