Writers and Singers

Friday, February 1, 2008

Writers. I've been wondering how the soaps stay on every day during the writers' strike. Well, today's cheesy dialog on All My Children made me cringe. I think they've hired some less-than-qualified people to write scripts. lol. And the direction things are going? Seems Ryan has just coincidentally lost the last four years of his memory, which, if I remember correctly, means he'll be in love with Greenlee again. Bwahahaha! Perfect. Oh, and Zack is all attached to her now, too. And her boyfriend still likes her.

Maybe they can bring back Leo (Josh Duhamel), so every guy in Pine Valley can be in love with Greenlee.

I'm certain an alien storyline is soon to rear its ugly head.

And Singers. I've always had a weakness for a guy who can sing. Looks like DD has inherited this affliction. During AI this week, we swooned over a few singers together. They only sing a few words before we look at each other and go "Oooh! NICE."

The flavor of the month for me is Chris Daughtry. If his band would come a little closer than a Monday night in Dallas, I'd totally be there.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP