Hard American Idol

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

I beat the American Idol game on the "hard judging" setting. Simon told me that I was sailing through the competition "on personality" and in the end I beat Kelly at her own song. So, HA.

Some of the band kids are missing school all day today, traveling around to feeder elementary schools to recruit 5th graders for next year. I went to their presentation at DD's old elementary. The 5th graders were primarily concerned with trips. "Do any parents go?" one student asked. "Are there ever food fights and stuff like that at the hotel?" asked another. Watch out for the wild class of 2015!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP