Oscars

Monday, February 25, 2008

I was the only one in the house watching the Oscars last night. Well, that meant I could freely drool over George, Viggo, Javier and Colin. The dresses were awesome, too. The girls' dresses, I mean.

Yesterday I was talking about Karen in Michael Clayton, and how the character was played so well that I just hated her. Tilda Swinton won best supporting actress for that. Yay! I had to laugh when they interviewed her and she said she found the character to be this poor woman trying so hard to be perfect. I had a totally different take on her. I thought she was letting ambition get the best of her, doing evil, unthinkable things just to be the hot shot lawyer. Interesting!

Katherine Heigl and Jennifer Garner were my best-dressed picks.

Marion Cotillard gave the best speech.

Tom Wilkinson was robbed.

Debbie Matenopoulos was killing me with her E! red carpet commentary about Sarah Larson being the luckiest girl in Hollywood. She just kept going on and on. It was pretty funny. She even apologized to her own significant other at one point. (And Debbie. Eat a cheeseburger. Really.)

Javier Bardem is worth a second mention here just because he is so cute, and with that accent, wow... He's like the Spanish version of Jeffrey Dean Morgan from P.S. I Love You and Grey's Anatomy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP