The Moment of Truth

Thursday, February 7, 2008

This show is the worst. I've watched 3 times, to give it a chance, and it never fails to disappoint. They were talking about it this morning on KISS FM, and they have some of the same complaints I have:

1) The show runs sooooo sloooowwwww. Way too much time chatting and waiting for answers and results.

2) The contestants have already been asked the questions, yet some of them look surprised when the questions are asked on stage.

3) Why would you ever lie? The lie is instantly exposed, and you lose all your money. Yet, two contestants have already done just that.

4) Why would anyone use the "skip the question" button? Once a question is on the table, you probably want to hear the answer. If you don't, like last night, it makes it appear that you know the answer and it's something negative. So we all assume the beauty queen is bulimic. Next question.

5) If I knew all the questions ahead of time, and I was o.k. with revealing any of the answers, then I know I can just keep going until I hit the maximum prize. No one has done that. Very weird.

6) Who is giving them the heads-up on that person's secrets? The family and friends, I assume. That's all-kinds-o'-twisted.

7) Until the underwear-stuffing marine, they were asking a lot of the same questions in different ways. Most of the questions were inconsequential and uninteresting. The gambler answered like six questions about gambling away money. Yes, yes, yes. Whatever. Then the marine came in and admitted he'd done all kinds of awful things. His mom was not happy about the drunk driving. That was the only authentic moment I think I've seen.

And just a note on the beauty queen- That girl is not attractive. I'm just saying. A beauty queen should be pretty, right? And was that really Miss California? Not attractive either. Very strange.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP