Happy V-Day!

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Guess what greeted me just inside my favorite chocolates today? A nutritional guide! What are they thinking? LOL

So. A&M student Jason Castro made it to the American Idol final 24. I haven't even seen him sing yet. Did I miss it? I just keep spotting the dreads. There are a lot of great singers this year! My initial faves are Syesha, Carly and Ramiele. That usually means that they won't be in my top 5 in a few weeks, or they'll be gone week 1-2. I like Amanda a lot, but I'm not a fan of her singing style.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP