Super Tuesday

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Yay McCain and Obama! And it looks like Texas might actually have a primary that is of some significance, rather than pointless voting for the people who've already won their slot. Well, for the Dems anyway. We'll see. Things change so quickly.

Junk email Tip o' the Day: I was getting a lot of junk mail from places where I've purchased stuff online. I've been unsubscribing from all of those things over the last few months, just as I get the emails, and now my email box is not so full of ads. Just make sure you don't unsubscribe from unsolicited spam. Only places that got your email from a legitimate signup or purchase.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP