Super Bowl and stuff

Monday, February 4, 2008

Or is it Superbowl? Hmm. I should know trivial grammar things like that.

Great game!! I was mostly ambivalent about the outcome, but decided on NY just before the game. Lucky guess!

I'm finally switching all my websites over to CSS layouts instead of table layouts. Good grief, it's a royal pain. I should hire myself out after this to do these transitions for people. I'm on website 2 out of 3.

We tried the famous new Taco Bueno today. It's about the same as Taco Bell, if you ask me. I got something called "party tacos," and they were pretty good. Very basic though. They don't have Taco Bell's awesome taco sauce either. Their sauce is more like salsa. I give it a thumbs-up, unless Taco Bell is closer. :)

Speaking of Taco Bell, I hear Britney Spears is finally in the hospital. Thank goodness for that!

The Democratic race is getting tight. I can't take Clinton's insincerity. I just can't. Anyone but her. Smart lady- she just uses her intelligence to sidestep issues and attempt to please everyone with non-answers that will get her where she wants to be.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP