Eastern Promises

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Finally saw Eastern Promises. Was I the only person who thought they were in Russia the whole movie? Ahahaa! Silly people, they are in LONDON. Duh! I didn't figure it out until watching the extras on the DVD, where Viggo is saying something about filming in London. I was like, "Ohhhh!!! London, of course. That's why most people outside 'the family' had English accents."

Shoot me now.

Btw, Viggo is totally naked in the movie for a significant length of time in a fight scene. No, I didn't review the scene in slow motion.

I did think about it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP