Definitely, Maybe and Michael Clayton

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Saw both movies this weekend. Definitely, Maybe has had terrible reviews, but I thought it was a sweet movie. Very much a chick flick. Typically predictable, as these types of movies can be, but the concept was original and the story was never boring.

I had to see Michael Clayton before the Oscars tonight. Made it just in time! It was really good. Tom Wilkinson was amazing. And George finally plays someone other than George Clooney in a movie. Y'all know I love the man, so I don't mind at all when he plays himself (the handsome, sarcastic, immensely likeable guy) all the time. I'm just saying.

Okay, he played someone else in Syriana as well. I'll give him that.

For the first time in a long time, I absolutely hated a character. Karen, the lawyer for uNorth, was so despicable, I was infuriated when she was on screen. LOL. Grr!

Viggo Mortensen and George Clooney are both up for Best Actor tonight. Yeesh. What am I supposed to do with that? Go for Daniel Day-Lewis?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP