Monday Meme

Monday, December 5, 2011

Sunday Stealing: The Blue Memory Meme, Part One

1) If the whole world were listening to you right now, what would you say?
Citizens of Earth, I beseech you to love and support each other, to make this world a better place for all of us. And... Gig 'em!!!

2) If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be?
George Bush, Sr.

3) You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go?
Sydney, Australia. It's summer and I've never been.

4) What do you think about most?
at the moment- my daughter

5) You have the opportunity to spend a romantic night with the music celebrity of your choice. Who would it be?
John Taylor of Duran Duran. Back in the day, it would have been him or Michael Hutchence of INXS. Oh. Yes.

6) You can erase any horrible experience from your past. What will it be?
My parents' divorce when I was 15.

7) What's your strangest talent?
No strange talents that I can think of!

8) What would be a question you'd be afraid to tell the truth on?
None. Fire away!

9) Ever had a poem or song written about you?
Nope. I've written a few, but no one has written one for me... yet. Let that be a challenge to you, Jeffery. Hee.

10) When is the last time you played the air guitar?
Just the other day, when that commercial with the family singing "Crazy Train" came on.



11) Do you have any strange phobias?
Nah

12) What's your religion?
I am a Christian, unaffiliated with a particular church at the moment. I was raised Catholic. In college I attended a Bible Church for a couple of years, which was a bit too fundamentalist for a Catholic girl. If I were a member of a church today, it would be a non-denominational Christian church. I have strong spiritual beliefs. I've just always been disappointed in the politics of the churches I've attended.

13) What is your current desktop picture? 
Texas A&M University wallpaper

14) When you are outside, what are you most likely doing?
walking the neighborhood

15) What's the last song you listened to?
"Good Life" OneRepublic

16) Simple but extremely complex. Favorite band?
The Beatles

17) What was the last lie you told?
I can't remember having told a lie in recent years.

18) Do you believe in karma?
I believe that you generally reap what you sow.

19) What is a saying you say a lot?
"I've got bigger fish to fry."

20) What is your greatest weakness; your greatest strength?
weakness- I sometimes keep my personal opinions to myself, to avoid unnecessary confrontations, then realize later that it might have been worth the argument. One can be too diplomatic.
strength- I can learn most new things well and very quickly

21) Who is your celebrity crush?
George Clooney

22) Give me the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word: heart.
Austin's wonderful Championship Hearts Foundation, which provides free heart screenings for student athletes

23) How do you vent your anger?
I sing really loud to pissy music.

24) Do you have a collection of anything?
DVDs of musicals

25) What is your favorite word?
serendipitous

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP