iPhone Battery Suckage

Sunday, December 11, 2011

The iPhone has the most unpredictable battery ever. Love the phone. Hate the battery issues.

Some days I use my phone all day long and it has at least 20% battery when I go to bed. Other days I barely touch it and it's practically dead by the evening news. Not long ago, I charged it overnight and it was only at 93% by morning. Last night I went to bed with it at 45% (didn't charge it) and it is completely dead now. That's seven hours of standby eating half my battery.

It's so frustrating!

I can only guess that some apps are sucking my power during standby- perhaps the ones that use the GPS, though they shouldn't use it while the app is running in the background.

I want a single button on my screen that I can press to shut down every open app. A simple request, but no.

On a more blissful and blessed note, Jack and Diane had cutie baby Jacob yesterday!! Gotta call my uncle and give him the old "Hey Grandpa!" bit... Mwahaha!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP