Moo-ooo-oooooooves Like Jagger

Friday, December 16, 2011

I awoke this morning at 5 a.m. with "Moves Like Jagger" in my head. I only know the chorus, so it wasn't long before I had to get the heck up and distract myself.

It's now 7 a.m. and I don't need to try to control you... look into my eyes and I'll own you...

Ack.

Anyhoo----

The Bloggess invited her readers to bring someone to her "most fascinating dinner party IN THE WORLD." I'm totally bringing Anderson Cooper.


Friday Five: Literally Figurative

1. Do you prefer to be in the driver’s seat or in the co-pilot’s chair, literally and figuratively?
Figuratively, I prefer co-pilot. Literally, I prefer to drive.

2. Do you have a lot of baggage, literally and figuratively?
No and no.

3. How much junk have you got in the trunk, literally and figuratively?
Literally none. Figuratively, more than I'd like. Better too much than too little though.

4. At celebrations where people are drinking, are you more likely to be literally or figuratively drunk as a skunk?
Nah, I don't drink to that point. I think the last time I was over-served was over ten years ago. The Jeffs and I were at the Hyatt and I accidentally ordered a fishbowl-sized margarita. And drank it.

5. What’s something you enjoy that’s literally cheesy, and what’s something you enjoy that’s figuratively cheesy?
Literally- Torchy's Tacos queso. Figuratively - The X Factor.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP