Shopping.... Check!

Sunday, December 18, 2011

I got my Christmas shopping done yesterday. Whee!!! KathyL and I are going to bake tons of cookie gifts today in her beautiful, new kitchen.

Oh, and in case anyone is wondering where their 2011 Christmas card and mildly amusing newsletter is from me, I didn't mail any out this year. I am thinking seriously about sending something for New Year's, but who knows.

Patrick's Sunday Seven

Here’s a list of Time magazine’s All-Time 100 greatest and most influential gadgets since 1923. Name seven of Time’s 100 All-Time Gadgets that you’ve either owned or used.

1. Apple iPod - We still have all the iPods we've purchased over the years. Four, I think. From my first (the giant fourth gen 40GB, non-color) to Lauren's teensy Shuffle
2. Logitech Harmony - best remote we've ever had. Get one! Makes a great gift!
3. Mattel Electronics Football - fun!! I still remember the sounds. And Mom telling me to turn it off.
4. Apple iPhone- finally got one this year! Better late than... wait my battery is dead again... Heh. No, I love it.
5. Palm Pilot- not sure what the model was, but I remember all the special writing required to enter data with the stylus.
6. Dirt Devil Hand Vac - yep. Had it.
7. Fujifilm Quick Snap Disposable Camera- was a genius idea for parties!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP